Someday..

" But I could never meet you again "

"In the garden of memories, in the palace of dreams ,that is where you and I shall meet"

"But you know it is not real"

"Who is to say which is which "


Not my own , the above.

My own, the below.

If you have met someone and never wanted to be away from them ,yet circumstances made you not meet ever again, you see them in the dreams ,never tangible even in dreams, always elusive that happiness even in dreams.

Fortunate are those who take a decision and own it up .Misery is not being poor or unsuccessful, misery is what you bring to yourself when you can not let go off a dream or life that you wished you had pursued.

But reality is a matrix, in fact everything in the universe is, nothing is real the next minute, it was a memory, a past but nonetheless true then.

I see you in my dreams, who is to say that it is only a dream? You are real there. You told me to blog, you should know I still do, even if it is not regular.

This is why I like some movies, they have their dialogues so deep and say it better than me and more succinctly. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog